Monday, November 23, 2009

Autopilot


Autopilot, that's me sometimes, lately, most of the time, my mind preoccupied about a lot of things.

Adam Sandler's movie Click comes to mind whenever I'm in this autopilot thing.

Not only while driving but in doing my usual routine, my mind drifts off elsewhere while I mechanically go about, unknown to other people around me, in autopilot fashion.

I remember Lea Salonga admitting that even on stage as Kim in Miss Saigon, she sometimes unconsiously switches on to autopilot mode. While singing and emoting, her mind would drift off to her grocery list and other stuff.

And I suppose it's not only me or Lea or Adam, but all the other people must have had, at some point, experienced switching on autopilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails